Busy Month

Sunday, July 6, 2008
Sorry for not update my blog so long. I am very busy lately with my examination and this month is also a very busy month to me, why? Because all my friends birthday falls on July. Need to buy a lot of presents. Today Cherry and I celebrated Eeyore's birthday. She was touched by Cherry and their friends because they gave her a big surprised that they planned for a long time. We celebrated her birthday at Boluevard Kuching's Pizza Hut. Cherry and I order a set of two for RM18.00 plus taxed is RM20.70, but it's very affordable because we was very full!!! You can see the pictures from Cherry's blog, but not now. Sorry that I didn't put any pictures cause I spoiled my camera and I am still new in this blogging world. I Hope that I can get a very nice camera phone like Cherry's one. Oh ya, my birthday and Apple's birthday also falls on July!!! So we will meet again with the next post! Bye!
 
posted by Cheese at 12:09 AM, |

1 Comments:

Owh.. Happy Birthday to you and Apple in advance :)

We shall meet tmr at KB Meet.

Cheers.