My First Birthday with Cherry!

Thursday, July 24, 2008
On July 13th, I celebrated my birthday with Cherry. She say she wanted to give me a surprised. So, we went to The Spring. When we arrived there, She wanted to buy a T-shirt for me so we went to Parkson. I'm not going to post the shirt today but I want post something that is special to me. After we finished shopping. She ask me where is Starbucks, then I bring her there. I thought she wanted to drink something nice since it's my birthday, but, she pulled me to Secret Recipe which is opposite to it.



I never been to Secret Recipe before so this was the first time for me.




The interior of Secret Recipe is Fantastic.




This is where we order our cakes and pay our bills.





Cherry order the cake because she say she saw the menu at school, don't know where it came from. This is cappucino cheese cake.




This is oreo cheese cake. This two cakes taste very nice. I love it very much.




This is ice-blended chocolate. Not too sweet, very nice.



She even brought candles too, so sweet. She sing birthday song to me too. Hope next year I also can have a great birthday. Love ya Cherry!
 
posted by Cheese at 6:07 PM, |

3 Comments:

You still got a lot of birthday that I wanna celebrate with you~
Happy belated birthday, Cheese :)
(Cherry) Yay!!! I like it!!!
(Ahlost) Thx!