Something Special~

Saturday, August 2, 2008
On this Wednesday, Cherry gave me something special, pirate head cellphone hanger. Before that day, we saw something we like in a shop which sell a lot of cute things. I saw this pirate head and she saw a bunny that look like Love-Chan. So, she say she buy the pirate head for me and I buy that bunny for her. But she buy the bunny by herself in the end. She wanted to buy me the pirate head but she didn't tell me, She said that she wanted to give me a surprised. She scared that I go buy the pirate head myself so she tell me don't buy it first since my pocket money is almost gone. In the afternoon, She tell me that she want me to fetch her from tuition at night so that she can gave the pirate head to me. I was so surprised when she gave it to me. I was touched.




This is what the pirate head look like, I like the fur ball at the bottom of it. I always rub it when I'm bored, I don't know why but it make me think of her. BB, thank you for this gift. I love you!
 
posted by Cheese at 11:25 AM, |

1 Comments:

Just wan you to be happy! You happy, I'm happy~ <33 Love ya!