My First Time~

Monday, August 18, 2008
Last Sunday, Cherry, Apple, Orange, Lee Chien, and I went to Boluevard. All bloggers were invited to the Celcom Blackberry Night. So, before the event starts, we walked to the mini fun fair in front of it. We saw a lot of cute plushies. And we saw this...



A group of Kuma dolls~ And a big one hanging there too. Apple want them so much.



We were given balls and we need to let it roll down from the white platform. If the ball stops at the hole with a red square around it that means we win 1 point. Each ball cost RM1.



We won a point but we want to try our luck so we can get a bunny that Cherry saw there. But in the end, it cost me 11 balls for this guy.


But I wanted to win the bunny back for Cherry so I ask her to wait for me back at the event. I used up 5 balls to win that bunny. I was so happy that I won that bunny.



This is what the bunny looks like. When she saw it, She told me that she was touched. This is the first time I won something for her, Hope you like it~
 
posted by Cheese at 11:42 PM, |

2 Comments:

I DAMN LOVE IT!! THANKS LAO GONG!
That's cute!!
Aaaaaaaaahh~~ Kuma-kumasssss.
kuma cup