Anniversary

Saturday, August 23, 2008
I want to share something special today. Last few months, Cherry and I celebrated our third anniversary at The Spring. At first, we went down to The Food Bazzar to have something nice. So went to find Apple's friend. That stall is called Boon Khai Delights, you also can find it at Palm Road, their main branch.



The menu, their specialty is fried prawn cake.



You can choose some of the things here too, fish ball and many more.



We ordered this. It's Yau Char Kuey with salad sauce. I don't know how to explain it in English but I can tell you tat it taste very nice. We also mixed in with fried yam and fried tou fu.



We ordered this too, Rojak(Fruits,vegetables and fried things to mixed with the prawn paste.)



Their specialty, fried prawn cake. yum yum~ After finishing that, we went to the next stop to have something cold and sweet.



Mango fruit cocktail. It was delicious!!!~ They were not stingy cause they pour half tin of condence milk. We still have a bit of space since those can't make you full but it can make you fat. So we went to the Big Apple Donut since it just open that time. If you want to know more about it you can read it at Apple's Blog.



You can know their names outside the shop before you went in to order it. There a lot of choices.



This is the price last few months, as you can see the diffence in Apple's post.



We ordered a box of six. We ordered say cheese, chococinno, mango tango, whitnut, pink panther, and the alien.

We was so full after all that. Are you hungry now?
 
posted by Cheese at 6:53 PM, |

3 Comments:

Wow...all delicious yet fatty food!!! My friend's rojak stall already closed in The Spring? Well, then maybe we should go to 101 Premiere to eat his rojak.

Big Apple Donut price increased a lot!! Gosh~ I like whitnut...yummy.
I'm hungry now! ><
I wanna lick my screen liao...
wah~yummy~make me want to eat nia..sob sob...