Anniversary Present!

Thursday, September 4, 2008
Last few weeks, Apple joined Amway. She saw something nice in the catalogue. She showed me and Cherry the nice thing that she said, a very cool wallet! Only RM23 for a Bum Equipment Wallet. The picture in the catalogue was very small so we can't really see it quite clearly. We don't know how it really looks like and how big it is. Cherry decided to buy that wallet for me on our half year anniversary since we made an agreement that we will exchange presents on that day. Today, we went to Amway branch to collect the items. Cherry took out the box and we was so exited to open it.



I hope they won't sell immitate things. Will they do that?



Can't wait to open the plastic~



There are two colors, black and white. Since I already have a white wallet, so we ordered the black one. Cool wallet!!! Do you think it's nice?



This is the other side of it. Finally! I have a wallet which comes with a ZIP~ so I keep my coins in without dropping out. Cause my old wallet don't have any place to let me keep my coins.



I have to say goodbye to my old pal, which it had been accompany me for two years.



You can see how dirty it is and there are some scratches too. And one more thing, I love the new wallet~ Thanks Cherry~Muacksss~
 
posted by Cheese at 10:48 PM, |

4 Comments:

Yay! I knew you'll like it!
Still msg me said that "I wait for my wallet *grin*" =P
I'm glad you like it. I plan to sell this. Any of your friends want to buy, please let me know. I'm selling it at RM29. ^_^
Very nice :)
ei...ur wallet really dirty ya=.=