Interrogation On Me

Monday, September 29, 2008

I was tagged by Cherry.

1.WHAT DATE IS IT?
29th September 2008

2. WHAT TIME DID U WAKE UP?
7.30, cause it's time to go to school

3. DID U GO SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY?
Yes.

4. WHAT DID U DO THERE?
Going out with Cherry after she finished her law exam.

5. HOW OLD ARE U?
18 years old.

6. ARE U MATURE OR IMMATURE?
Don't really know. I need to ask Cherry 1st.

7. WHAT DO U CALL UR MOM & DAD?
Mom= Ma, Dad= Pa

8. ARE U AN ONLY CHILD?
Nope.

9. WHERE DO U GO SHOPPING?
Nowhere.

10. DO U LIKE SCHOOL?
I liked it during high school. But now, college sucks!!!

11. DO U LIKE BOOKS?
Depends.

12. DO U WANT TO GET MARRIED?
YES~!

13. WITH WHOM?
Cherry!

14. ARE U SPOILED?
Maybe.

15. WHAT’S THE MOST FLATTERING COMPLIMENT U EVER GOT?
"You become more and more handsome and tall!" LOL~

16. ONLY GIRL/BOY IN THE FAMILY?
Three boys, including me.

17. IF U WERE TO MARRY A CELEBRITY, WHO WOULD IT BE?
Never think of it.

18. WOULD U LIKE TO MEET JOSH HARTNETT?
No. I prefer Rainie Yang.


19. WHERE DO U THINK YOUR BEST FRIEND IS?
Working.

20. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME U TALKED TO YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Last Saturday.

21. YOU THINK SHE/HE NEEDS U NOW?
No.

23. WHAT DO U WANT FOR UR BIRTHDAY?
No idea.

25. IF U WERE TO BUY A CAR, WHICH CAR WOULD IT BE?
There's a lot! But the car I liked most now is Toyota Alphard. My dream car~

26. A DUET WITH HEART EVANGELISTA?
I don't sing.

27. DO U WEAR MAKE-UP?
No. I'm a boy.

28. WHAT LIP BALM DO U USE?
The Body Shop.

29. WOULD U GET A TATTOO?
No.

30. BELLY PIERCE?
No thanks.

31. HOW MANY KIDS DO U WANT?
1 girl 1 boy.

32. DO U HAVE ANY HOMEWORK?
Nope.

33. ANY SONG THAT YOU’RE LISTENING?
Lil Wayne - Lollipop

34. DO U BELIEVE IN SPELLS?
No.

35. WHERE DO U WANT TO GO NOW?
Somewhere near the beach.

I would like to tagged:
Chun
CrazyFool
Orange
 
posted by Cheese at 10:16 PM, |

2 Comments:

O haha.. thanks for tag me.. but i think i will have problem to write such post.. hahaha..
hehe~I will do this tag when i am free^^ I have been offline for days~